Creation for Professionals
Our concept for Act Creation is a highly individualized process to create a finished stage-ready product for sophisticated audiences that is more than the sum of its parts. A creation in which your every breath, every touch and every movement in the act belongs to you and has a reason to be there. A creation in which you take an emotional as well as physical journey through aerial space, through stillness and flight, creating your own unique rhythm.
Read our amazing success stories:
- Emma Henshall: “Soul of Trapeze”
- Josephine Glover: “Dracula”
- Julia Sanches: “Cloudswing picked me”
- Sarah Yvonee-Prytula: “Aerial Swing”
- Kasia Florczuk: “Frozen Beauty”
- Jack Dawson: “Aerial Slings”
Creation for Fun
Act Creation is for everybody! Olga Sidorova, former Cirque du Soleil star, offers an experience that is playful, non-judgemental and creative.
Acts can be created for;
- burlesque and pole dance competitions or performances
- Christmas, Halloween, Birthday parties or Weddings
- dance and theatre performances
- community events
- corporate events
- or any special occasion…
- Skill development is what people usually think of when they want to create an act. While good skills are essential, it is limiting to focus solely on skills.
- 1. This is a continual process of analysis where your strengths and weaknesses are determined. One size does not fit all.
- 2. Creative Solutions are a key component in everything we do, including Act Creation. Creativity and improvisation will give you freedom to express yourself more fully.
- 3. We want you to explore your deepest self, your hopes and fears and express your unique personality through movement in space.
- 4. Only 30% of Act Creation is done in the studio. The other 70% is done researching, looking for potential and unique opportunities.
- 5. The final stage is bringing all these elements together to create a breathtaking pattern of aerial grace.