The DITA Creative Aerial Workshop takes place three times every year @ Sydney Uni, 30A Western Ave. Sydney. In 2017 join us on February 4th, 11th and 18th from 12pm – 2pm for our Summer Edition Workshop where you will learn the ropes of creative artistic expression in a fun and open environment. All levels welcomed.
What is the Creative Aerial Workshop
DITA’s Aerial Workshop Program will take you to the next level of aerial display! We give you the tools necessary to choreograph your own performance and skills for directing acts. Our aim is to provide each student with the ultimate aerial experience, to guide them to the point of discovering that their own dreams can come true! This in a highly personalized program with former Cirque du Soleil star Olga Sidorova and space is limited to six participants, so register now online!
What the Workshop Offers
- You will have the opportunity to train personally with Olga Sidorova.
- Depending on your level, you will learn basic or advanced skills, or how to sharpen existing skills
- You will learn how to move in the air.
- You will learn how to relate to the apparatus.
- You will learn how to unlock your emotions in performance
- You will learn the fundamentals of act creation.
- You will learn how to tell stories in the air and connect with an audience.
- Lyra / Aerial Hoop.
- Static Trapeze.
- Dance Trapeze.
- Tissu / Silks.
- …or equipment of your choice.
Students who complete all 3 modules will receive the DITA Graduation Certificate and qualify to enrol in the Master Class.
Workshop Modules & Price
The Workshop program includes 3 x 2 hour modules. These modules are for all skill levels, including beginners. We suggest taking them in order. You can also repeat a single module if you wish to concentrate on that area. Book individual modules for $149 or all 3 and save $148.
Interested in this workshop? Follow our Facebook event to get the latest updates and to see photos from the last workshop